Now after 2 months, his pants are smaller. Yay! mission accomplished. I guess that what’s istri bawel for. Adit is the best looking guy in the world, mind you… not… who? WHO? I hear someone say Reynaldo Gionecchini? ah! that someone definitely made a mistake.
Now I have another game for him.
Since all the expats live in the same building, Mr X – our neighbor – (every floor has 2 apartments, except for 7th) usually is the first person who goes to the office. And I don’t like that! My husband has to go to the office earlier than him!
So, the competition begins.
Well it’s a bit depressing for Adit. He loves to smoking first and making a missile or something like that … but I always cheer him up.
I take a peek to the parking lot.
“Hurry!!! Mr X hasn’t gone yet! I still see his car parked.”
I would do anything to make Adit crazy in order to win this competition. I don’t care!
(This is how Adit looks like every morning when I bawel him ).
And you know what?
Adit wins the competition! yesterday and today, he’s the first person who goes to the office. Yay! I’m so proud of him.
I know… this is silly.
Kindly please check here
Quotes I love from the book:
– Traveling – it makes you lonely, then gives you a friend.
– Traveling – it offers you a hundred of roads to adventure and gives your heart wings!
– Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
– Traveling – it had captured my heart and now my heart was calling me home.
– Traveling – it gives you a home in thousand strange places, then leaves you a stranger in your own land.
– Traveling – all you do is take the first step.