Traveling Man – The Journey Of Ibn Battuta
– Traveling – it offers you a hundred of roads to adventure and gives your heart wings!
– Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
– Traveling – it had captured my heart and now my heart was calling me home.
– Traveling – it gives you a home in thousand strange places, then leaves you a stranger in your own land.
– Traveling – all you do is take the first step.
Suamigila is angry. This is what he wrote last night on a piece of paper.
Baggage harus check in jam 11 siang. Please finish everything before 11 AM.
Sebel sama kamu! Terlalu nyantai :(
Kalau kuliah ada istilah SKS – sistem kebut semalam – nah, gua kalo packing harus di hari H-nya. Ngga tau kenapa. ‘Aura’ dan mood buat packing di hari sebelum traveling ngga bisa muncul.
Yang ada dalam daftar wajib untuk dibawa:
We’re leaving Abidjan – a city where a lot of police on the street asking you for money – tonight.
See you guys in two weeks!
We’re going back on Dec 3 (on suamigila’s birthday).
ps, now it’s snowing in Denmark.