Yesterday, I was invited to attend bloggers beauty luncheon with Maia, mbak Adina Tontey (brand manager Dove), and Jerry Pravda (hair stylist) at KOI Kemang.
It was lovely. We had lunch and talk about the newest product from Dove. We were introduced to the new variant of Dove, Dove Nourishing Oil Care. We are the first ones to receive the information and experience the new variant through in depth discussion with spokespeople. Lucky us!
Dove Nourishing Oil Care is created for those who have dry, frizzy, and unmanageable hair.
- 1 Blend of sweet almond oil & coconut oil that penetrates hair to nourish better. It replaces hair natural lipids to reduce protein loss.
- 2. Leaves a very thin surface film that prevents moisture loss BUT does not feel greasy.
- 3. Almond oil contains very high levels of Omega 9 that re-build cellular structure of damaged hair to repair surface roughness.
- 4. It gives deep nourishment of dry hair and turns an unmanageable mess into a supportive friend.
The beautiful mbak Adina Tontey said:
1. Lebih dari 50% orang Indonesia rambutnya kering. Salah satu cirinya adalah ga ada movement.
2. Untuk yang pakai jilbab, keringkan rambut sebelum pakai jilbab untuk menghindari ketombe. Ketombe itu sebenarnya karena berjamur.
Tips from Jerry Pravda:
1. Sebaiknya ngga pakai shampoo + conditioner (shampoo yang 2in1) karena fungsinya beda. Kalau shampoo itu hanya untuk cleansing. Beda fungsi dengan conditioner. Jadi sebaiknya dipisah.
2. Masker itu hanya untuk batang rambut, jadi jangan digunakan dari kulit kepala ke bawah.
3. Penggunaan hair serum jangan terlalu banyak, 1-2 drops should be enough.
4. Sesudah hair mask, rambut dibungkus dengan handuk yang sudah direndam di air dingin, jangan air panas karena akan membuka kutikula rambut.
I cannot wait to try these products!
Wearing hijab doesn’t mean you have excuse not to have hair treatment, right?
Thank you, Dove!
I’ve tried the products (shampoo, conditioner, daily treatment conditioner, treatment mask, nourishing oil care serum) and I really loveee them all. Now I have happier hair.